Monday, March 9, 2009

That Day, I'll Never Forget



Several years ago,I was a little fat and I hated going to stores to buy clothes. There was one thing I'll never forget,which forced me to be what I look like now.


It was a sunny Sunday, mummy took me to a clothing store to buy a piece of trousers.We packed a long time,and I saw a very nice one.We were poor that time,and the saleman looked at me and said rudely:"We don't have your size.This one is for those pretty girls and it's expensive.Big girl,come and look at this one."And he showed me another one which was very ugly in my eyes.I walked out quickly and never felt so embarrassed.Those days,the man's voise rang around me everywhere:"Big girl!""Big girl!" It was that day I made my mind to lose weight.I controlled myself not to eat too much.I told myself to do some exercise every day.


Several years go away,and now I look thin and was a pretty happy girl.Every time I think of that day,I just smile.Of couse,I'll never go to buy anyting of the band,and now I buy clothes much more expensive than those ones.I just remember that day to encourage myself to work harder and learn hearder for a better life!


2 comments: